We are a highly successful, growing practice providing administration and web-based solutions to the insurance industry. We are seeking a superior administrator to join our experienced and collaborative team as we continue to deliver high standards of service to our clients. If successful, you will enjoy a warm and supportive work culture, great working conditions, opportunities for training and development and a competitive salary package.
About the role
Due to rapid growth in our group risk administration arm, we need a highly motivated person to join our team as a Group Insurance Analyst. To succeed in this role, you will be provided with a mentor who will train you in all aspects of the job. A multi-faceted position, no two days are the same, with a variety of day to day responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Providing general policy administration, annual reviews, quoting, and underwriting administration services to some of the largest life insurance companies in Australia;
- Keeping databases up to date, ensuring accurate information is always provided to insurers, brokers, and staff;
- Day to day servicing of client requests and problem solving, taking accountability and ownership to resolve any issues, escalating when appropriate;
- Providing feedback to managers and IT staff to improve administration systems; and
- Ad hoc duties as needed.
About the successful candidate
- Has exceptional attention to detail
- Possess a highly analytical mind
- Is a self-motivated team player with a strong work ethic, positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Has strong organisation and time management skills
- Is intelligent with a healthy dose of common sense
- Is highly computer literate
- Holds a university degree in actuarial, business, IT, engineering or mathematics; or relevant life insurance experience
- Can write and speak English fluently (essential to engage confidently with colleagues and clients).
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Email your CV and a cover letter explaining your reasons for applying and why you are suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Friday 5 March 2021.